The CES and the logit : Two related models of heterogeneity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Other versions of this item:
- ANDERSON, P. & de PALMA, André & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "The CES and the logit.Two related models of heterogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers RP -785, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997.
"Reverse discrete choice models,"
THEMA Working Papers
97-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Tiina Heikkinen, 2003. "A Random Utility Model of Demand for Variety under Spatial Differentiation," ERSA conference papers ersa03p294, European Regional Science Association.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, André, 2012. "Oligopoly and Luce's Choice Axiom," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1053-1060.
- Gans, Joshua S. & Hill, Robert J., 1997.
"Measuring product diversity,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 145-150, August.
- Truong, Truong P. & Hensher, David A., 2012. "Linking discrete choice to continuous demand within the framework of a computable general equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1177-1201.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2008. "New Economic Geography: an appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mun, Se-il & Nakagawa, Shintaro, 2010.
"Pricing and investment of cross-border transport infrastructure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 228-240, July.
- Se-il Mun & Shintaro Nakagawa, 2008. "Pricing and investment of cross-border transport infrastructure," KIER Working Papers 661, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.