Price effects of stock market liberalization in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
Volume (Year): 37 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620167
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, S.W. & Rogers, J.H., 1993.
"International Stock Price Spillovers and Market Liberalization: Evidence from Korea, Japan, and the United States,"
4-93-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Kim, Sang W. & Rogers, John H., 1995. "International stock price spillovers and market liberalization: Evidence from Korea, Japan, and the United States," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 117-133, June.
- Sang W. Kim & John H. Rogers, 1995. "International stock price spillovers and market liberalization: evidence from Korea, Japan, and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 499, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baillie, R.T. & Degennaro, R.P., 1988.
"Stock Returns And Volatility,"
8803, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor K. Ng, 1991.
"Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility,"
NBER Working Papers
3681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F & Ng, Victor K, 1993. " Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1749-78, December.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tauchen, George E & Pitts, Mark, 1983. "The Price Variability-Volume Relationship on Speculative Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 485-505, March.
- Bera, Anil K. & Jarque, Carlos M., 1982. "Model specification tests : A simultaneous approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 59-82, October.
- John Mullin, 1993. "Emerging equity markets in the global economy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 54-83.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien, 1988. "Volatility Persistence and Stock Valuations: Some Empirical Evidence Using Garch," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 279-94, October-D.
- Koot, Ronald S. & Padmanabhan, Prasad, 1993. "Stock market liberalization and the distribution of returns on the jamaican stock market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 171-188.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Kim, Dongcheol & Kon, Stanley J, 1994. "Alternative Models for the Conditional Heteroscedasticity of Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67(4), pages 563-98, October.
- Chen, Yea-Mow, 1993. "Price limits and stock market volatility in Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 139-153, May.
- Gregory James & Michail Karoglou, 2009.
"Financial Liberalisation and Stock Market Volatility: The Case of Indonesia,"
Discussion Paper Series
2009_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- Gregory James & Michail Karoglou, 2010. "Financial liberalization and stock market volatility: the case of Indonesia," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 477-486.
- Guluzar Kurt Gumus, 2010. "The Effect of Foreign Investors on Security Markets: The Case of Istanbul Stock Exchange," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 11(44), pages 58-85.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:10:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2011:i:44:p:58-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2011:i:44:p:29-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serkan Yilmaz Kandir, 2010. "Investigating Investment Preferences of Institutional Investors toward ISE Companies," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 11(44), pages 29-58.
- Jaleel, Fazeel M. & Samarakoon, Lalith P., 2009. "Stock market liberalization and return volatility: Evidence from the emerging market of Sri Lanka," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 409-423, December.
- Ýhsan Ugur Delikanli, 2010. "Financial Reporting for the Repo Transactions and the Impact of Proposed Amendments in IAS 39 and IFRS 7," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 11(44), pages 1-28.
- repec:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2011:i:44:p:1-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayasuriya, Shamila, 2005. "Stock market liberalization and volatility in the presence of favorable market characteristics and institutions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 170-191, June.
- Umutlu, Mehmet & Akdeniz, Levent & Altay-Salih, Aslihan, 2010. "The degree of financial liberalization and aggregated stock-return volatility in emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 509-521, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.