Working time, taxation and unemployment in general equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, October.
- Hoel, Michael & Vale, Bent, 1986. "Effects on unemployment of reduced working time in an economy where firms set wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1097-1104, October.
- G Houpis, 1993. "The Effect of Lower Hours of Work on Wages and Employment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0131, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570176, October.
- Hart,Robert A. & Moutos,Thomas, 1995.
"Human Capital, Employment and Bargaining,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453264, October.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 1997.
"Has Work Sharing Worked in Germany?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
- François Contensou & Radu Vranceanu, 1998. "A model of working time under utility competition in the labor market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 145-166, June.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000.
"Employment and distributional effects of restricting working time,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1291-1326, June.
- Marimon, R. & Zilibotti, F., 1999. "Employment and Distributional Effects of Restricting Working Time," Economics Working Papers eco99/19, European University Institute.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Employment and Distributional Effects of Restricting Working Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 2127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teulings,Coen & Hartog,Joop, 1998.
"Corporatism or Competition?,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521590730, October.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998. "Hours Reductions as Work-Sharing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 339-381.
- Chen Yu-Fu & Funke Michael, 2004.
"Working Time and Employment Under Uncertainty,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2004. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20409, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 732, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 134, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Inga Hillesheim & Laszlo Goerke, 2013.
"Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201310, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013. "Relative consumption, working time, and trade unions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 170-179.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," IZA Discussion Papers 7471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laszlo Goerke & Inga Hillesheim, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Working Time, and Trade Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Altavilla & Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2004.
"Evaluating The Effects Of Working Hours On Employment And Wages,"
11_2004, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Garofalo, Antonio & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2005. "Evaluating the effects of working hours on employment and wages," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 647-664, September.
- Camille Logeay & Sven Schreiber, 2006.
"Testing the effectiveness of the French work-sharing reform: a forecasting approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(17), pages 2053-2068.
- Camille Logeay & Sven Schreiber, 2005. "Testing the effectiveness of the French work-sharing reform: a forecasting approach," IMK Working Paper 03-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Madsen, Jakob B., 2003. "Earnings-Related Unemployment Benefits in a Unionised Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio García Sánchez & María del Mar Vázquez Méndez, 2005. "The timing of work in a general equilibrium model with shiftwork," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 29(1), pages 149-179, January.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Madsen, Jakob B., 2003. "Earnings-related unemployment benefits and unemployment," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-62, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.