Efficiency in the provision of local public goods in Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1973. "The Demand for State and Local Government Employees," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 366-79, June.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 280-96, June.
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L & Shapiro, Perry & Roberts, Judith, 1987. "Tiebout Bias and the Demand for Local Public Schooling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 426-37, August.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Rubinfeld, Daniel L & Shapiro, Perry, 1982. "Micro-Based Estimates of Demand Functions for Local School Expenditures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1183-1205, September.
- repec:fth:calaec:8-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1987. "The economics of the local public sector," Handbook of Public Economics, Elsevier, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 11, pages 571-645 Elsevier.
- Jeanette Findlay & Patricia Findlay & Chris Warhurst, 2007. "Estimating the Demand for Union-Led Learning in Scotland," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2007_38, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir & Krisztina Kis-Katos & Guenther G. Schulze, 2013.
"Administrative overspending in Indonesian districts: The role of local politics,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg
24, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2013.
- Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schulze, Günther G., 2014. "Administrative Overspending in Indonesian Districts: The Role of Local Politics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 166-183.
- Åsa Ahlin & Eva Johansson, 2001.
"Individual Demand for Local Public Schooling: Evidence from Swedish Survey Data,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 331-351, August.
- Ahlin, Ã…sa & Johansson, Eva, 2001. "Individual demand for local public schooling: Evidence from Swedish survey data," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2001:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Theisen, Theis, 1997. "Uncertainty and systematic bias in provision of social benefits by a public bureaucracy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 639-659, September.
- Borge, Lars-Erik, 2000. "Charging for public services: the case of utilities in Norwegian local governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 703-718, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.