A model of the Federal Reserve Act under the international gold standard system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2003)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward J. Green, 1999.
"Money and debt in the structure of payments,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 13-29.
- Freeman, Scott, 1996. "The Payments System, Liquidity, and Rediscounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1126-38, December.
- Freeman, Scott, 1996.
"Clearinghouse banks and banknote over-issue,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-115, August.
- William Roberds & Stephen Quinn, 2005.
"The Big Problem of Large Bills: The Bank of Amsterdam and the Origins of Central Banking,"
2005 Meeting Papers
318, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephen Quinn & William Roberds, 2005. "The big problem of large bills: the Bank of Amsterdam and the origins of central banking," Working Paper 2005-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Michael D. Bordo & Robert Dittmar & William T. Gavin, 2006.
"Gold, fiat money and price stability,"
2003-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007.
"Rediscounting under aggregate risk with moral hazard,"
296, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James T.E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2013. "Rediscounting under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(4), pages 651-674, 06.
- James T. E. Chapman & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Rediscounting Under Aggregate Risk with Moral Hazard," Working Papers 07-51, Bank of Canada.
- Hern Ndez-Verme, Paula, 2005.
"International Reserves Crises, Monetary Integration, And The Payments System During The International Gold Standard,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 516-541, September.
- Paula Hernandez-Verme, 2009. "International Reserves Crises, Monetary Integration and the Payments System during the International Gold Standard," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200904, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- James T. E. Chapman, 2008. "Policy Coordination in an International Payment System," Working Papers 08-17, Bank of Canada.
- Hiroshi Fujiki, 2013. "Institutional Designs to Alleviate Liquidity Shortages in a Two- Country Model," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Malliaris, A.G. & Malliaris, Mary, 2011.
"Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? time series and neural network analysis,"
35266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Malliaris & Mary Malliaris, 2013. "Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? Time series and neural network analysis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-14, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.