Representation of effectivity functions by acceptable game forms: a complete characterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 47 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Construction of Outcome Functions Guaranteeing Existence and Pareto Optimality of Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1447-74, November.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Deb, Rajat & Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Razzolini, Laura, 1997. "Game Forms, Rights, and the Efficiency of Social Outcomes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 74-95, January.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999.
"Stable Voting Procedures for Committees in Economic Environments,"
99-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Keiding, Hans & Peleg, Bezalel, 2001. "Stable voting procedures for committees in economic environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-140, November.
- Moulin, Hervé & Peleg, B., 1982.
"Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/13220, Paris Dauphine University.
- Moulin, H. & Peleg, B., 1982. "Cores of effectivity functions and implementation theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 115-145, June.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-57, Jan.-Feb..
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 2002. "Representation of effectivity functions in coalition proof Nash equilibrium: A complete characterization," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 241-263, April.
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 1984. "Effectivity Functions and Acceptable Game Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1151-66, September.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 2002. "Nash consistent representation of constitutions: a reaction to the Gibbard paradox," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 267-287, March.
- Joseph Abdou, 2009.
"A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
09041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2009.
- Joseph Abdou, 2008. "A stability index for local effectivity functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "Bezalel Peleg and Hans Peters: Strategic social choice. Stable representations of constitutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 631-634, February.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00392508 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00389181 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Abdou, 2012. "The structure of unstable power mechanisms," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 389-415, June.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00666816 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.