Indeterminacy in discrete-time infinite-horizon models with non-linear utility and endogenous labor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Pintus, 2006. "Indeterminacy with almost constant returns to scale: capital-labor substitution matters," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 633-649, 08.
- Benhabib, J. & Nishimura, K. & Venditti, A., 1999.
"Indeterminacy and Cycles in Two-Sector Discrete-Time Models,"
99a58, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Jess Benhabib & Alain Venditti, 2002. "Indeterminacy and cycles in two-sector discrete-time model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 217-235.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Pintus, Patrick & de Vilder, Robin, 1998.
"Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 14-59, May.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & P, A, Pintus & R, De Vilder, 1997. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 97-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel & PINTUS, Patrick & de VILDER, Robin, 1997. "Capital-labor substitution and competitive nonlinear endogenous business cycles," CORE Discussion Papers 1997087, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2004. "Asymmetric Factor Substitutability and Indeterminacy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 125-150, November.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
- Busato, Francesco & Chiarini, Bruno & Marchetti, Enrico, 2011.
"Indeterminacy, underground activities and tax evasion,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 831-844, May.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Charini & Enrico Marchetti, 2004. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Economics Working Papers 2004-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Enrico Marchetti, 2005. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Working Papers 289, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Frederic Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2013.
"Indeterminacy and sunspot fluctuations in two-sector RBC models: theory and calibration,"
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Indeterminacy and Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-Sector RBC models: Theory and Calibration," Working Papers halshs-00796703, HAL.
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Indeterminacy and Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-Sector RBC models: Theory and Calibration," AMSE Working Papers 1315, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Nov 2009.
- Francesco Busato & Enrico Marchetti, 2009.
"Endogenous Skill Cycles,"
127, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2011. "Wealth distribution and output fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2478-2509.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"Indeterminacy and expectation-driven fluctuations with non-separable preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 46-56, July.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2010. "Indeterminacy and expectation-driven uctuations with non-separable preferences," KIER Working Papers 702, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Christian Ghiglino & Alain Venditti, 2008.
"The role of the wealth distribution on output volatility,"
Economics Discussion Papers
653, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christian Ghiglino & Alain Venditti, 2008. "The role of the wealth distribution on output volatility," Working Papers halshs-00281379, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.