Asymmetric Factor Substitutability and Indeterminacy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
sector specific externalities; elasticity of capital-labor substitution; constant social returns; local indeterminacy; C62; E32; O41;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Been-Lon Chen & Angus Chu, 2010. "On R&D spillovers, multiple equilibria and indeterminacy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 247-263, July.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2007. "Indeterminacy in discrete-time infinite-horizon models with non-linear utility and endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 446-476, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.