On intersectoral asymmetries in factors substitutability, "Equilibrium Production Possibility Frontiers" and the emergence of indeterminacies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 44 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1994.
"Indeterminacy and Sector-Specific Externalities,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
722, UCLA Department of Economics.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel & PINTUS, Patrick & de VILDER, Robin, 1997.
"Capital-labor substitution and competitive nonlinear endogenous business cycles,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997087, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Pintus, Patrick & de Vilder, Robin, 1998. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 14-59, May.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & P, A, Pintus & R, De Vilder, 1997. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 97-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick, 1996.
"Multiple steady states and endogenous fluctuations with increasing returns to scale in production,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick A., 1998. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 60-107, May.
- G, Cazzavillan & T, Lloyd-Braga & P, A, Pintus, 1997. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Working Papers 97-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Nishimura, K. & Venditti, A., 2000. "Dynamical Systems Arising from Infinite Time Horizon Optimization Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00c03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1382, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-42, March.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1979. "The hopf bifurcation and the existence and stability of closed orbits in multisector models of optimal economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 421-444, December.
- Jess Benhabib & Qinglai Meng & Kazuo Nishimura, 2000. "Indeterminacy under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1541-1548, November.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Jess Benhabib & Alain Venditti, 2002.
"Indeterminacy and cycles in two-sector discrete-time model,"
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 217-235.
- Benhabib, J. & Nishimura, K. & Venditti, A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and Cycles in Two-Sector Discrete-Time Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a58, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Venditti, Alain, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Venditti, A., 1996. "Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2006. "Indeterminacy in discrete-time infinite-horizon models," Working Papers halshs-00410763, HAL.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Wong, Tsz-Nga & Yip, Chong K., 2010. "Indeterminacy and the elasticity of substitution in one-sector models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 623-635, April.
- Paulo Brito & Alain Venditti, 2009.
"Local and global indeterminacy in two-sector models of endogenous growth,"
- Brito, Paulo & Venditti, Alain, 2010. "Local and global indeterminacy in two-sector models of endogenous growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 893-911, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.