Duality in procurement design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger B. Myerson & Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1981.
"Efficient Mechanisms for Bilateral Trading,"
469S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thiel, Stuart E., 1988. "Multidimensional auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 37-40.
- Manelli, Alejandro M & Vincent, Daniel R, 1995.
"Optimal Procurement Mechanisms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 591-620, May.
- Rob, Rafael, 1986. "The Design of Procurement Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 378-89, June.
- Sinclair-Desgagne, Bernard, 1990. "On the regulation of procurement bids," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 229-232, July.
- Morand Pierre-Henri & Thomas Lionel, 2003. "On Non-responsiveness in Adverse Selection Models with Common Value," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.