A new axiomatization of rank-dependent expected utility with tradeoff consistency for equally likely outcomes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Green, Jerry R & Jullien, Bruno, 1988.
" Ordinal Independence in Nonlinear Utility Theory,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 355-87, December.
- Quiggin, J. & Wakker, P., 1992.
"The Axiomatic Basis of Anticipated Utility: A Clarification,"
Papers, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research
9203, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Quiggin John & Wakker Peter, 1994. "The Axiomatic Basis of Anticipated Utility: A Clarification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 486-499, December.
- Quiggin, J. & Wakker, P., 1992. "The Axiomatic Basis of Anticipated Utility : A Clarification," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1992-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chateauneuf, A. & Wakker, P., 1998.
"An Axiomatization of Cumulative Prospect Theory for Decision Under Risk,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications, UniversitÃÂ© PanthÃÂ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1)
98.51, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Wakker, Peter, 1999. "An Axiomatization of Cumulative Prospect Theory for Decision under Risk," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 137-45, August.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Wakker, Peter P. & Zank, Horst, 1999. "A unified derivation of classical subjective expected utility models through cardinal utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Chew, S. H. & Epstein, L. G., 1989. "A unifying approach to axiomatic non-expected utility theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 207-240, December.
- Peter Wakker & Daniel Deneffe, 1996. "Eliciting von Neumann-Morgenstern Utilities When Probabilities Are Distorted or Unknown," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1131-1150, August.
- Blackorby, Charles & Davidson, Russell & Donaldson, David, 1977. "A Homiletic Exposition of the Expected Utility Hypothesis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 351-58, November.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434.
- Kirsten Rohde, 2010. "The hyperbolic factor: A measure of time inconsistency," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 125-140, October.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2007.
"Linear cumulative prospect theory with applications to portfolio selection and insurance demand,"
Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, 05.
- U Schmidt & H Zank, 2002. "Linear Cumulative Prospect Theory with Applications to Portfolio Selection and Insurance Demand," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 0208, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2009.
"Star-Shaped Probability Weighting Functions and Overbidding in First-Price Auctions,"
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
09-024, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2009. "Star-shaped probability weighting functions and overbidding in first-price auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 83-85, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.