The estimation of union wage differentials and the impact of methodological choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barth, Erling & Raaum, Oddbjorn & Naylor, Robin, 2000.
"Union Wage Effects: Does Membership Matter?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 68(3), pages 259-75, June.
- Barth, E. & Naylor, R. & Raaum, O., 1995. "Union Wage Effects; Does Membership Matter?," Memorandum 09/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barth, E. & Raaum, O. & Naylor, R., 1998. "Union Wage Effects: Does Membership Matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 500, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Reilly, Kevin T, 1996. "Does Union Membership Matter? The Effect of Establishment Union Density on the Union Wage Differential," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 547-57, August.
- Robinson, Chris, 1989. "Union Endogeneity and Self-selection," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 106-12, January.
- Edward J. Schumacher, . "What Explains Union Membership Contract Coverage Wage Differentials?," Working Papers 9719, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Blanchflower, D., 1989.
"Fear, Unemployment And Pay Flexibility,"
344, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Green, Francis, 1988. "The trade union wage gap in Britain: Some new estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 183-187.
- Yaron, G., 1990. "Trade Unions And Women'S Relative Pay: A Theoretical And Empirical Analysis Using Uk Data," Economics Series Working Papers 9995, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1991. "Union Wage Differentials in the Face of Changes in the Economic and Legal Environment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 155-72, May.
- Jakubson, George, 1991. "Estimation and Testing of the Union Wage Effect Using Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(5), pages 971-91, October.
- Robinson, Chris, 1989. "The Joint Determination of Union Status and Union Wage Effects: Some Tests of Alternative Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 639-67, June.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1987.
"Collective Bargaining Arrangements, Closed Shops and Relative Pay,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 140-56, March.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1986. "Collective Bargaining Arrangements Closed Shops and Relative Pay," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 273, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Oswald & Ian Walker, 1993. "Labour supply, contract theory and unions," IFS Working Papers W93/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blackaby, D. H. & Murphy, P. D. & Sloane, P. J., 1991. "Union membership, collective bargaining coverage and the trade union mark-up for Britain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 203-208, June.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.