Union effects on pay levels in Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Stewart, Mark B. & Swaffield, Joanna K. & Upward, Richard, 1998. "The estimation of union wage differentials and the impact of methodological choices," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1995. "Union Wage Differentials in an Era of Declining Unionization," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(2), pages 143-66, May.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1990.
"Union Wage Differentials, Product Market Influences and the Division of Rents,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1122-37, December.
- Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Union Wage Differentials, Product Market Influences And The Division Of Rents," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 323, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1991. "Union Wage Differentials in the Face of Changes in the Economic and Legal Environment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 155-72, May.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982.
"On Least Squares Estimation When the Dependent Variable is Grouped,"
539, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983. "On Least Squares Estimation When the Dependent Variable Is Grouped," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 737-53, October.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation when the Dependent Variable is Grouped," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 207, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1986.
"Collective Bargaining Arrangements Closed Shops and Relative Pay,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
273, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1987. "Collective Bargaining Arrangements, Closed Shops and Relative Pay," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 140-56, March.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2004.
"The union wage premium in the US and the UK,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19987, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dr Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2009.
"Unions and Workplace Performance in Britain and France,"
NIESR Discussion Papers
2189, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Patrice Laroche, 2009. "Unions and Workplace Performance in Britain and France," CEP Discussion Papers dp0920, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- J. Shackleton, 2007. "Britain’s Labor Market Under the Blair Governments," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 454-476, July.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2004. "Pay-setting Systems in Europe: On-going Development and Possible Reforms," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 61-83, October.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & O'Connell, Philip J., 2008. "The Impact of Wage Bargaining Regime on Firm-Level Competitiveness and Wage Inequality: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP266, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Manquilef-Bächler, Alejandra A. & Arulampalam, Wiji & Smith, Jennifer C., 2009. "Differences in Decline: Quantile Regression Analysis of Union Wage Differentials in the United Kingdom, 1991-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 4138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghazali, Monia, 2010. "Trade liberalisation, rent sharing and wage inequality in Tunisia, 1998-2002," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5843, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alex Bryson, 2004.
"The Size Of The Union Membership Wage Premium In Britain's Private Sector,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
22, Royal Economic Society.
- Alex Bryson, . "The Size of the Union Membership Wage Premium in Britain’s Private Sector," PSI Research Discussion Series 9, Policy Studies Institute, UK.
- Alex Bryson, 2006.
"Union Free-Riding in Britain and New Zealand,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0713, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.