The optimal level of unemployment insurance benefits in a model of employment mismatch
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., . "The optimal level of unemployment insurance benefits in a model of employment mismatch," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1200, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Neil Bailey, 1977. "Unemployment insurance as insurance for workers," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 30(4), pages 495-504, July.
- Topel, Robert & Welch, Finis, 1980. "Unemployment Insurance: Survey and Extensions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(187), pages 351-79, August.
- Baily, Martin Neil, 1978. "Some aspects of optimal unemployment insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 379-402, December.
- Flemming, J. S., 1978. "Aspects of optimal unemployment insurance : Search, leisure, savings and capital market imperfections," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 403-425, December.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1979. "Unemployment Insurance Payments as a Search Subsidy: A Theoretical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(3), pages 333-43, July.
- Luz Adriana FlÃ³rez, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework," Borradores de Economia 832, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana FlÃ³rez, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011954, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- StÃ©phane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Assurance chÃ´mage et sociÃ©tÃ©s," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al, DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques 9904, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al, DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.