Unemployment Insurance: Survey and Extensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 187 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1995.
"The optimal level of unemployment insurance benefits in a model of employment mismatch,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 407-420, December.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., . "The optimal level of unemployment insurance benefits in a model of employment mismatch," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1200, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2006.
"Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbe, Franck, 2008. "Employment protection reform in search economies," Les Cahiers de Recherche 910, HEC Paris.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1998.
"Efficient Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 1998.
"Informal Family Insurance and the Design of the Welfare State,"
JCPR Working Papers
44, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2002. "Informal Family Insurance And The Design Of The Welfare State," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 481-503, July.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "Informal family insurance and the design of the welfare state," ZEI Working Papers B 23-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Conde Ruiz, José Ignacio. & Felgueroso, Florentino. & García Pérez, Jose Ignacio., 2011. "El fondo de capitalización a la austriaca: costes y beneficios de su implantación en España," Economic Reports 06-2011, FEDEA.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau, 1994. "Time inconsistency as a rationale for public unemployment insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 107-126, October.
- von Berchem, Sascha & Berthold, Norbert, 2004. "Reform der Arbeitslosenversicherung : Markt, Staat oder beides?," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche BeitrÃ¤ge 70, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für Volkswirtschaftslehre, insbes. Wirtschaftsordnung und Sozialpolitik.
- Shi, Shouyong & Wen, Quan, 1999. "Labor market search and the dynamic effects of taxes and subsidies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 457-495, April.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013. "Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 449-470.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.