Income, Residential Location, and Mode Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israel, Emil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit, 2010. "Testing the decentralization effects of rail systems: Empirical findings from Israel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 523-536, August.
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2007.
"Commuting Subsidies with two Transport Modes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
1972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kwon, Youngsun, 2005. "Urban comparative statics when commuting cost depends on income," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 48-56, March.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Hodgson, Robert & Dolan, Paul, 2011. "“It's driving her mad”: Gender differences in the effects of commuting on psychological health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1064-1076.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Harris SELOD, 2006.
"The political economy of urban transport-system choice,"
Working Papers, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France
10220, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris, 2006. "The political economy of urban transport-system choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 983-1005, August.
- Brueckner, Jan & Selod, Harris, 2004. "The Political Economy of Urban Transport System Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.