Income, Residential Location, and Mode Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan & Selod, Harris, 2004.
"The Political Economy of Urban Transport System Choice,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris, 2006. "The political economy of urban transport-system choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 983-1005, August.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Harris SELOD, 2006. "The political economy of urban transport-system choice," Working Papers 10220, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Kwon, Youngsun, 2005. "Urban comparative statics when commuting cost depends on income," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 48-56, March.
- Israel, Emil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit, 2010. "Testing the decentralization effects of rail systems: Empirical findings from Israel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 523-536, August.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Hodgson, Robert & Dolan, Paul, 2011. "“It's driving her mad”: Gender differences in the effects of commuting on psychological health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1064-1076.
- Borck, Rainald & Wrede, Matthias, 2008.
"Commuting subsidies with two transport modes,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 841-848, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.