The Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: Evidence from Concentration Curves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amelia Bilbao & Celia Bilbao & José M. Labeaga, . "The excess burden associated to characteristics of the goods: Application to housing demand," Working Papers 2005-09, FEDEA.
- Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen, 2006. "Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3884, The World Bank.
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1998. "On Housing Services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 218-242, September.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2002. "Household Expenditure Patterns for Housing Attributes: A Linear Expenditure System with Hedonic Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Pablo Garcia_S., 2000. "Income Inequality and the Real Exchange Rate," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0849, Econometric Society.
- Roland Hodler & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2006.
"How Fiscal Decentralization Flattens Progressive Taxes,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(2), pages 281-304, June.
- Roland Hodler & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2005. "How Fiscal Decentralization Flattens Progressive Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1575, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roland Hodler & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2005. "How Fiscal Decentralization Flattens Progressive Taxes," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0508, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Mark Hon, 2006. "A Cross-Section Analysis of the Income Elasticity of Housing Demand in Spain: Is There a Real Estate Bubble?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 449-470, June.
- Erling Røed Larsen, 2002. "Searching for Basic Consumption Patterns Is the Engel Elasticity of Housing Unity?," Discussion Papers 323, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Celia Bilbao & Amelia Bilbao & José Labeaga, 2010. "The welfare loss associated to characteristics of the goods: application to housing policy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 305-323, April.
- Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James, 1998. "Estimating the Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: A Comparison of Traditional and Lorenz-Concentration Curve Methodologies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 328-342, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.