Is there room for environmental self-regulation in the mining sector?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ludovic Ragni, 1992. "Le théorème de Coase : une relecture coasienne," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(4), pages 121-151.
- Pirrong, Stephen Craig, 1992. "An Application of Core Theory to the Analysis of Ocean Shipping Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 89-131, April.
- Telser, L G, 1980. "A Theory of Self-enforcing Agreements," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Matthieu Glachant, 1995. "Les accords volontaires dans la politique environnementale : une mise en perspective de leur nature et de leur efficacité," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 49-59.
- Knud Sinding & Philip Peck, 2002. "Environmental and Social Disclosure and Data-Richness in the Mining Industry," Working Papers 36/02, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Nikolaou, I.E. & Evangelinos, K.I., 2010. "A SWOT analysis of environmental management practices in Greek Mining and Mineral Industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 226-234, September.
- Simon Ashby & Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2004.
"Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 91-106.
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 3, Industrial Economics Division.
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 2, Nottingham University Business School.
- Olli Salmi, 2008. "Drivers for adopting environmental management systems in the post-Soviet mining industry," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 51-77, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.