An Application of Core Theory to the Analysis of Ocean Shipping Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitt, Nicolas & Weder, Rolf, 1998. "Sunk costs and cartel formation: Theory and application to the dyestuff industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-220, August.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Wiedmer, Robert, 2011. "Strategic alliances in container liner shipping," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 25-38.
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2002. "What Determines Cartel Success?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jingang Zhao, 1998. "Non-Empty Core as a Precondition for Horizontal Merger: Core Existence without Using Balancedness," Working Papers 98-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Henry Ergas, 2008. "Should Australia Encourage Developing Countries to Adopt Competition Laws?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 376, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stephen Martin, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 87-108, March.
- Yang, Dong & Liu, Miaojia & Shi, Xiaoning, 2011. "Verifying liner Shipping Alliance’s stability by applying core theory," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 15-24.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2013.
"Antitrust and Regulation,"
in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jingang Zhao, 2009. "Estimating Merging Costs by Merger Preconditions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 373-399, April.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis, 2001. "Exclusive Contracts and Market Power: Evidence from Ocean Shipping," CEPR Discussion Papers 2828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wu, Wei-Ming, 2009. "An approach for measuring the optimal fleet capacity: Evidence from the container shipping lines in Taiwan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 118-126, November.
- Bomsel, O. & Borkey, P. & Glachant, M. & Leveque, F., 1996. "Is there room for environmental self-regulation in the mining sector?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 79-86.
- Benacchio, Marco & Ferrari, Claudio & Musso, Enrico, 2007. "The liner shipping industry and EU competition rules," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Fiona Scott Morton, 1996. "Entry and Predation: British Shipping Cartels 1879-1929," NBER Working Papers 5663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.