Central bank credibility and monetary policy in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Ball, 1998.
"Policy Rules for Open Economies,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp9806, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Nicoletta Batini & Andrew Haldane, 1999.
"Forward-Looking Rules for Monetary Policy,"
in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 157-202
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000.
"Open-Economy Inflation Targeting,"
NBER Working Papers
6545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Papers 638, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 1989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Seminar Papers 638, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Siregar, Reza & Rajaguru, Gulasekaran, 2005.
"Sources of variations between the inflation rates of Korea, Thailand and Indonesia during the post-1997 crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 867-884, October.
- Gulasekaran Rajaguru & Reza Siregar, 2002. "Sources of Variations Between The Inflation Rates of Korea, Thailand and Indonesia During The Post-1997 Crisis," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-29, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Taylor, John B, 2000. "Alternative Views of the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: What Difference Do They Make for Monetary Policy?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 60-73, Winter.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem & Tuzemen, Didem, 2012. "Inflation Targeting: A three-decade perspective," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 621-645.
- Wimanda, Rizki E. & Turner, Paul M. & Hall, Maximilian J.B., 2011. "Expectations and the inertia of inflation: The case of Indonesia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 426-438, May.
- Cavoli, Tony, 2009. "Is fear of floating justified?: The East Asia experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-16.
- Yu Hsing, 2012. "Impacts of Macroeconomic Forces and External Shocks on Real Output for Indonesia," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(1), pages 97-104, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.