After Asia: New Directions for the International Financial System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Other versions of this item:
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1998. "After Asia: new directions for the international financial system," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 177-186.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-25, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "The Logic of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 4640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2001.
"Is Disinflation Good for the Stock Market?,"
NBER Working Papers
8289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Sand-Zantman, 2005. "Le Brésil de Lula : l'utopie réformiste est elle soluble dans la globalisation financière ?," Post-Print halshs-00156718, HAL.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2002. "Dollarization of Liabilities, Net Worth Effects, and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters, in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 559-600 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres, 2001. "Monetary policy in a dollarized economy where balance sheets matter," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 445-464, December.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999.
"Liquidity crises in emerging markets: Theory and policy,"
99-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2000. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 11-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, R. & Velasco, A., 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," Working Papers 99-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," Documentos de Trabajo 59, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," NBER Working Papers 7272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudi Dornbusch, 2001.
"A Primer on Emerging Market Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
8326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilip K. DAS, 2000. "Asian Crisis: Distilling Critical Lessons," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 152, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Saltoglu, Burak, 2002. "Assessing the risk forecasts for Japanese stock market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 63-85, January.
- Nicholas Snowden, 1999. "The international financial architecture after the Asian crisis: learning from Las Vegas?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 107-119.
- Metin-Özcan, Kıvılcım & Us, Vuslat, 2007. "Dedollarization in Turkey after decades of dollarization: A myth or reality?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 292-306.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.