After Asia: New Directions for the International Financial System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Other versions of this item:
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1998. "After Asia: new directions for the international financial system," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 177-186.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-25, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "The Logic of Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 4640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 1999.
"Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy,"
Documentos de Trabajo
59, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2000. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 11-78 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, R. & Velasco, A., 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," Working Papers 99-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity Crises in Emerging Markets: Theory and Policy," NBER Working Papers 7272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1999. "Liquidity crises in emerging markets: Theory and policy," Working Paper 99-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nicholas Snowden, 1999. "The international financial architecture after the Asian crisis: learning from Las Vegas?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 107-119.
- Metin-Özcan, Kıvılcım & Us, Vuslat, 2007. "Dedollarization in Turkey after decades of dollarization: A myth or reality?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 292-306.
- Rudi Dornbusch, 2002.
"A Primer on Emerging-Market Crises,"
in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 743-754
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Sand-Zantman, 2005. "Le Brésil de Lula : l'utopie réformiste est elle soluble dans la globalisation financière ?," Post-Print halshs-00156718, HAL.
- Henry, Peter B., 2001.
"Is Disinflation Good for the Stock Market?,"
1681, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Andrés Velasco, 2002. "Dollarization of Liabilities, Net Worth Effects, and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters, in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 559-600 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & Saltoglu, Burak, 2002. "Assessing the risk forecasts for Japanese stock market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 63-85, January.
- Chang, Roberto & Velasco, Andres, 2001. "Monetary policy in a dollarized economy where balance sheets matter," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 445-464, December.
- Dilip K. DAS, 2000. "Asian Crisis: Distilling Critical Lessons," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 152, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.