Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qasmi, Bashir A. & Fausti, Scott W., 1999.
"Nafta Intra Industry Trade In Agricultural Food Products,"
1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND
35689, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bashir A. Qasmi & Scott W. Fausti, 2001. "NAFTA intra-industry trade in agricultural food products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 255-271.
- James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2011.
"Terms of Trade and Global Efficiency Effects of Free Trade Agreements, 1990-2002,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
780, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 11 Oct 2011.
- James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2011. "Terms of Trade and Global Efficiency Effects of Free Trade Agreements, 1990-2002," NBER Working Papers 17003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, James & Yotov, Yoto, 2012. "Terms of Trade and Global Efficiency Effects of Free Trade Agreements, 1990-2002," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-3, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.