What is altruism? A reply to critics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 25 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalil, Elias L., 2004. "Is a group better off with more altruists? Not necessarily," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-92, January.
- King, William R. & Marks, Peter Jr., 2008. "Motivating knowledge sharing through a knowledge management system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 131-146, February.
- Branas-Garza, Pablo, 2007.
"Promoting helping behavior with framing in dictator games,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 477-486, August.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2006. "Promoting Helping Behavior with Framing in Dictator games," ThE Papers 06/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Sarıbaş, Hakan, 2007.
"Kantian Altruism in Economics and Ibn Khaldun
[Kantian Altruism in Economics and Ibn Haldun]," MPRA Paper 26904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Nicolas Da Silva, 2014. "The economic behaviour of doctors: medical altruism without an ethic?," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Elias Asproudis, 2011. "Revisiting environmental groups and members’ behaviour: budget, size and (im)pure altruism," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 139-156, June.
- Teraji, Shinji, 2009. "A model of corporate social performance: Social satisfaction and moral conduct," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 926-934, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.