The marketing firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 20 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, September.
- Minkes, A. L. & Foxall, Gordon R., 2003. "Herbert Simon and the concept of dispersed entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 221-228, April.
- David Leece, 2000. "Inappropriate sales in the financial services industry: the limits of the rational calculus?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3-4), pages 133-144.
- Reed, Phil, 1999. "Effect of perceived cost on judgments regarding the efficacy of investment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 657-676, December.
- Reed, Phil & McCarthy, John & Latif, Nermen & DeJongh, Julie, 2002. "The role of stimuli in a virtual shopping environment: A test of predictions derived from conditioning models of marketing firms," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 449-467, August.
- Sarah Xiao, 2007. "Trick or Treat? An Examination of Marketing Relationships in a Non-deceptive Counterfeit Market," Working Papers 2007_04, Durham University Business School.
- Reed, Phil, 1999. "Comments on Gordon Foxall: The marketing firm," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 235-243, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.