Environmentally friendly replacement of automobiles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 16 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hebden, J J & Pickering, J F, 1974. "Patterns of Acquisition of Consumer Durables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 36(2), pages 67-94, May.
- Punj, Girish N & Staelin, Richard, 1983. " A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 366-80, March.
- Dickson, Peter R & Lusch, Robert F & Wilkie, William L, 1983. " Consumer Acquisition Priorities for Home Appliances: A Replication and Re-evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 432-35, March.
- Van Raaij, W. Fred & Gianotten, Henk J., 1990. "Consumer confidence, expenditure, saving, and credit," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 269-290, June.
- Winer, Russell S., 1985. "A revised behavioral model of consumer durable demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 175-184, June.
- Viviana Fernández, 2002. "What Drives Replacement of Durable Goods at the Micro Level?," Documentos de Trabajo 122, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Don Fullerton & Sarah West, 1999.
"Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?,"
NBER Working Papers
7059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & West, Sarah E., 2002. "Can Taxes on Cars and on Gasoline Mimic an Unavailable Tax on Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Eric BROUILLAT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Durability of consumption goods and market competition: an agent-based modelling," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-31, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Olander, Folke, 1995. "In search of missing links: Comments on three papers on spending and consumption," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 531-539, September.
- Fernandez, Viviana P., 2001. "Observable and unobservable determinants of replacement of home appliances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 305-323, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.