Effects of the Bank of Japan's intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 20 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillebrand, Eric & Schnabl, Gunther, 2006.
"A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility,"
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
0650, European Central Bank.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl, 2008. "A structural break in the effects of Japanese foreign exchange intervention on yen/dollar exchange rate volatility," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 389-401, December.
- Carmen Broto, 2012.
"The effectiveness of forex interventions in four Latin American countries,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a
1226, Banco de Espa�a.
- Broto, Carmen, 2013. "The effectiveness of forex interventions in four Latin American countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 224-240.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kühl, 2013.
"Foreign Exchange Market Interventions and the $-¥ Exchange Rate in the Long-Run,"
Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen
0428, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kuehl, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Market Interventions and the $-¥ Exchange Rate in the Long Run," ROME Working Papers, ROME Network 201307, ROME Network.
- Chen, Ho-Chyuan & Chang, Kuang-Liang & Yu, Shih-Ti, 2012. "Application of the Tobit model with autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity for foreign exchange market interventions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 274-282.
- Toshio Utsunomiya, 2013. "A new approach to the effect of intervention frequency on the foreign exchange market: evidence from Japan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(26), pages 3742-3759, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.