Hospital price regulation and expenditure cap policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chalkley, Martin & Malcomson, James M, 1998.
"Contracting for Health Services with Unmonitored Quality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1093-1110, July.
- Chalkley, M. & Malcomson, J.M., 1995. "Contracting for health services with unmonitored quality," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9510, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Fan, Chinn-Ping & Chen, Kong-Pin & Kan, Kamhon, 1998. "The design of payment systems for physicians under global budget - an experimental study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 295-311, February.
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald Jr., 1996. "The marginal welfare cost of public funds: Theory and estimates," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 289-305, August.
- Douglas, George W & Miller, James C, III, 1974. "Quality Competition, Industry Equilibrium, and Efficiency in the Price-Constrained Airline Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 657-69, September.
- Ching-to Albert Ma, 1994.
"Health Care Payment Systems: Cost and Quality Incentives,"
0047, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Ma, Ching-to Albert, 1994. "Health Care Payment Systems: Cost and Quality Incentives," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 93-112, Spring.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1986. "Provider behavior under prospective reimbursement : Cost sharing and supply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-151, June.
- Pope, Gregory C., 1989. "Hospital nonprice competition and medicare reimbursement policy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 147-172, June.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, .
"Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Crainich & Hervé Leleu & Ana Mauleon, 2011. "Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 417-427, October.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, 2006. "Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager-physician interaction," CORE Discussion Papers 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luigi Siciliani & Elín J. G. Hafsteinsdóttir, 2008.
"DRG prospective payment system: refine or not refine?,"
08/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Elin Johanna Gudrun Hafsteinsdottir & Luigi Siciliani, 2010. "DRG prospective payment systems: refine or not refine?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1226-1239.
- Kuhn, Michael & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008. "Upcoding and Optimal Auditing in Health Care (or The economics of DRG creep)," CEPR Discussion Papers 6689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marisa Miraldo & Luigi Siciliani & Andrew Street, 2008.
"Price Adjustment in the Hospital Sector,"
041cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Benstetter, Franz & Wambach, Achim, 2006. "The treadmill effect in a fixed budget system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 146-169, January.
- Robert L. Earle & Karl Schmedders & Tymon Tatur, 2002. "Price Caps and Uncertain Demands," Discussion Papers 1340, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kaarbøe, Oddvar M. & Siciliani, Luigi, 2011.
"Multitasking, Quality and Pay for Performance,"
Working Papers in Economics
07/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kaarboe, Oddvar Martin & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008. "Multitasking, Quality and Pay for Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oddvar Martin Kaarboe & Luigi Siciliani, 2008. "Multitasking, quality and pay for performance," Discussion Papers 08/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Henry Y. Mak, 2012. "Information Disclosure and the Equivalence of Prospective Payment and Cost Reimbursement," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-008, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Siciliani, Luigi, 2006. "Selection of treatment under prospective payment systems in the hospital sector," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 479-499, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.