Alternative health insurance schemes: a welfare comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DIONNE, Georges & LASSERRE, Pierre, .
"Adverse selection, repeated insurance contracts and announcement strategy,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-658, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dionne, Georges & Lasserre, Pierre, 1985. "Adverse Selection, Repeated Insurance Contracts and Announcement Strategy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 719-23, October.
- Dionne, G. & Lasserre, P., 1984. "Adverse Selection, Repeated Insurance Contracts and Announcement Strategy," Cahiers de recherche 8445, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Wilson, Charles, 1977. "A model of insurance markets with incomplete information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-207, December.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 630-49, November.
- Pauly, Mark V, 1974. "Overinsurance and Public Provision of Insurance: The Roles of Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 44-62, February.
- G. Dionne & N. Doherty & N. Fombaron, 2000.
"Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Diamond, Peter, 1992. "Organizing the Health Insurance Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1233-54, November.
- Spence, Michael, 1978. "Product differentiation and performance in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 427-447, December.
- B. Dahlby, 1981. "Adverse selection and Pareto improvements through compulsory insurance," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 547-558, January.
- Hoel, Michael, 2007. "What should (public) health insurance cover?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 251-262, March.
- Nathalie Fombaron & Carine Milcent, 2007. "The distortionary effect of health insurance on health demand," Working Papers halshs-00587713, HAL.
- Omar Paccagnella & Vincenzo Rebba & Guglielmo Weber, 2013. "VOLUNTARY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG THE OVER 50s IN EUROPE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 289-315, 03.
- Ellert, Alexander & Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Competition in the market for supplementary health insurance: The case of competing nonprofit sickness funds," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 25 [rev.], University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Jihong Ding & Minglai Zhu, 2009. "A theoretical investigation of the reformed public health insurance in urban China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Marisol Rodriguez & Alexandrina Stoyanova, 2008. "Changes in the demand for private medical insurance following a shift in tax incentives," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 185-202.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.