Alternative health insurance schemes: a welfare comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dionne, G. & Lasserre, P., 1984.
"Adverse Selection, Repeated Insurance Contracts and Announcement Strategy,"
Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques
8445, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dionne, Georges & Lasserre, Pierre, 1985. "Adverse Selection, Repeated Insurance Contracts and Announcement Strategy," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 719-23, October.
- DIONNE, Georges & LASSERRE, Pierre, . "Adverse selection, repeated insurance contracts and announcement strategy," CORE Discussion Papers RP -658, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, Charles, 1977. "A model of insurance markets with incomplete information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-207, December.
- G. Dionne & N. Doherty & N. Fombaron, 2000.
"Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-21, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N. & Fombaron, N., 2000. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques. 00-05, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- William Johnson, 1977. "Choice of compulsory insurance schemes under adverse selection," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 23-35, September.
- Spence, Michael, 1978. "Product differentiation and performance in insurance markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 427-447, December.
- Pauly, Mark V, 1974. "Overinsurance and Public Provision of Insurance: The Roles of Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 44-62, February.
- B. Dahlby, 1981. "Adverse selection and Pareto improvements through compulsory insurance," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 547-558, January.
- Diamond, Peter, 1992. "Organizing the Health Insurance Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1233-54, November.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 630-49, November.
- Ellert, Alexander & Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Competition in the market for supplementary health insurance: The case of competing nonprofit sickness funds," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 25 [rev.], University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Jihong Ding & Minglai Zhu, 2009. "A theoretical investigation of the reformed public health insurance in urban China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Omar Paccagnella & Vincenzo Rebba & Guglielmo Weber, 2013. "VOLUNTARY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG THE OVER 50s IN EUROPE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 289-315, 03.
- Hoel, Michael, 2007. "What should (public) health insurance cover?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 251-262, March.
- Marisol Rodriguez & Alexandrina Stoyanova, 2008. "Changes in the demand for private medical insurance following a shift in tax incentives," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 185-202.
- Nathalie Fombaron & Carine Milcent, 2007. "The distortionary effect of health insurance on health demand," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587713, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00587713 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.