Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pautsch, Gregory R. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2001.
"Efficiency of Sequestering Carbon in Agricultural Soils (The),"
Staff General Research Papers
1870, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory R. Pautsch & Lyubov A. Kurkalova & Bruce A. Babcock & Catherine L. Kling, 2000. "Efficiency of Sequestering Carbon in Agricultural Soils, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp246, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Somda, Jacques & Nianogo, A. Joseph & Nassa, Suleymane & Sanou, Seydou, 2002. "Soil fertility management and socio-economic factors in crop-livestock systems in Burkina Faso: a case study of composting technology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 175-183, December.
- Clay, Daniel & Reardon, Thomas & Kangasniemi, Jaakko, 1998. "Sustainable Intensification in the Highland Tropics: Rwandan Farmers' Investments in Land Conservation and Soil Fertility," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 351-77, January.
- GR Pautsch & LA Kurkalova & BA Babcock & CL Kling, 2001. "The Efficiency Of Sequestering Carbon In Agricultural Soils," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 123-134, 04.
- Brian W. Gould & William E. Saupe & Richard M. Klemme, 1989. "Conservation Tillage: The Role of Farm and Operator Characteristics and the Perception of Soil Erosion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(2), pages 167-185.
- Pretty, Jules & Ward, Hugh, 2001. "Social Capital and the Environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Gerard Wynn & Bob Crabtree & Jacqueline Potts, 2001. "Modelling Farmer Entry into the Environmentally Sensitive Area Schemes in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 65-82.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-98, January.
- Neill, Sean P. & Lee, David R., 1999. "Explaining The Adoption And Disadoption Of Sustainable Agriculture: The Case Of Cover Crops In Northern Honduras," Working Papers 14756, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- de Herrera, Adys Pereira & Sain, Gustavo, 1999. "Adoption of Maize Conservation Tillage in Azuero, Panama," Economics Working Papers 7696, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Namatié Traoré & Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara, 1998. "On-Farm Adoption of Conservation Practices: The Role of Farm and Farmer Characteristics, Perceptions, and Health Hazards," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(1), pages 114-127.
- Meredith J. Soule & Abebayehu Tegene & Keith D. Wiebe, 2000. "Land Tenure and the Adoption of Conservation Practices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 993-1005.
- Westra, John V. & Olson, Kent D., 1997. "Farmers' Decision Processes And Adoption Of Conservation Tillage," Staff Papers 13380, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rahm, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1984. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables," Staff General Research Papers 10977, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miranowski, John & Shortle, J., 1986. "Effects of Risk Perceptions and Other Characteristics of Farmers and Farm Operations on the Adoption of Conservation Tillage Practices," Staff General Research Papers 10703, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fuglie, Keith O., 1999. "Conservation Tillage And Pesticide Use In The Cornbelt," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.