Bargaining, Production, and Monotonicity in Economic Environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 89 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roemer, John E., 1988. "Axiomatic bargaining theory on economic environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-18, May.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-30, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Joan MÂª Esteban & JÃ³zsef SÃ¡kovics, 2005.
"A Theory of Agreements in the Shadow of Conflict,"
255, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Joan Esteban & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004. "Why do lions get the lion's share? A Hobbesian theory of agreements," ESE Discussion Papers 37, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Joan Esteban & JÃ³zsef SÃ¡kovics, 2002.
"Endogenous bargaining power,"
Economics Working Papers
644, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2000.
"Characterizations of Bargaining Solutions in Production Economies with Unequal Skills,"
Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University
a396, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2003. "Characterizations of bargaining solutions in production economies with unequal skills," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 256-285, February.
- Nicolo, Antonio & Perea, Andres, 2005. "Monotonicity and equal-opportunity equivalence in bargaining," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 221-243, March.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Gerber, Anke & Upmann, Thorsten, 2006. "Bargaining solutions at work: Qualitative differences in policy implications," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 162-175, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.