R&D Cooperation and Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 86 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2011.
"On the optimal mix of patent instruments,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1964-1975.
- Sadraoui, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2007.
"Coopération en R&D et croissance économique : Une analyse par les données de panel dynamique
[R&D Cooperation and economic growth: A dynamic panel data analysis]," MPRA Paper 3415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hori, Katsuhiko & Shibata, Akihisa, 2009.
"Dynamic game model of endogenous growth with consumption externalities,"
49314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Akihisa Shibata, 2008. "A Dynamic Game Model of Endogenous Growth with Consumption Externalities," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- COZZI, Guido & TAROLA, Ornella, 2004. "Mergers, innovation, and inequality," CORE Discussion Papers 2004006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.