Antitrust for High-Technology Industries: Assessing Research Joint Ventures and Mergers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wegberg, M.J.A.M. & Witteloostuijn, A. van & Roscam Abbing, M., 1994. "Multimarket and multiproject collusion: why European integration may reduce intra--Community competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373405, Tilburg University.
- Cassiman, Bruno, 2000.
"Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal R&D Policy with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 263, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Leyden, Dennis Patrick & Link, Albert N., 1999. "Federal laboratories as research partners," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 575-592, May.
- Paul de Bijl & Marcel Canoy & M. Bennett, 2001. "Future policy in telecommunications: an analytical framework," CPB Document 5, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Nakamura, Yoshiaki & Shibuya, Minoru, 1997. "Research consortia as a vehicle for basic research: The case of a fifth generation computer project in Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 191-207, May.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1999.
"R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 1998. "R&D cooperation and spillovers: Some empirical evidence," Economics Working Papers 328, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2001. "R&D cooperation and spillovers: Some empirical evidence," IESE Research Papers D/430, IESE Business School.
- Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Orts, Vicente, 2006. "Game-theoretic aspects of international mergers: Theory and case studies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 395-409, September.
- Møllgaard, Peter & Lorentzen, Jo, 2006.
"Competition Policy and Innovation,"
09-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tarun Kabiraj & Arijit Mukherjee, 2000. "Cooperation in R&D and production: a three-firm analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 281-304, October.
- Rao, Bharat P. & Reddy, Srinivas K., 1995. "A dynamic approach to the analysis of strategic alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 499-518.
- Silipo, Damiano B., 2008. "Incentives and forms of cooperation in research and development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Ordover, Janusz A. & Willig, Robert D., 2000. "Entrepreneurship, access policy and economic development: Lessons from industrial organization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 739-747, May.
- Sinha, Deepak K. & Cusumano, Michael A., 1954-, 1989. "A model of cooperative R&D among competitors," Working papers 3026-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- B. Zorina Khan, 1999. "Legal Monopoly: Patents and Antitrust Litigation in U.S. Manufacturing, 1970-1998," NBER Working Papers 7068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.