The incentives to decentralized industrial creativity in local Systems of small firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Programme National Persée in its journal Revue d'économie industrielle.
Volume (Year): 59 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/rei
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacomo Becattini & Francesco Musotti, 2003. "Measuring the district effect. Reflections on the literature," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(226), pages 259-290.
- Rafael Boix & Joan Trullén, 2009.
"Industrial Districts, Innovation and I-district Effect: Territory or Industrial Specialization?,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1707-1729, February.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Industrial districts, innovation and I-district effect: territory or industrial specialization?," Working Papers wpdea0807, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Industrial district effects and innovation in the Tuscan shipbuilding industry," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0903, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R. Sedita, 2012.
"Industrial Districts as Open Learning Systems: Combining Emergent and Deliberate Knowledge Structures,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Giacomo Becattini & Francesco Musotti, 2003. "Measuring the district effect. Reflections on the literature," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(226), pages 259-290.
- Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson & Richard N. Langlois, 2008. "Innovation Processes and Industrial Districts," Working papers 2008-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gabi Dei Ottati, 2000. "Exit, Voice, And Loyalty In The Industrial District: The Case Of Prato," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp175, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.