Utility in Case-Based Decision Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 105 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2002.
"Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach,"
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 2001. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Papers 2001-19, Tel Aviv.
- Gilboa, I. & Schmeidler, D., 1999. "Inductive Inference: an Axiomatic Approach," Papers 29-99, Tel Aviv.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1339, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2002. "Inductive Inference: An Axiomatic Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 391749000000000544, David K. Levine.
- Smith, John H, 1973. "Aggregation of Preferences with Variable Electorate," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1027-41, November.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1995.
"Case-Based Decision Theory,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 605-39, August.
- F J Anscombe & R J Aumann, 2000. "A Definition of Subjective Probability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7591, David K. Levine.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2008.
"Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
08-07, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Ani Guerdjikova, 2008. "Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies," Working Papers 0470, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2007. "Multiple Priors as Similarity Weighted Frequencies," Working Papers 07-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rose, John M. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T., 2008. "Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 395-406, May.
- Dan Marsh & Lena Mkwara & Riccardo Scarpa, 2011. "Do Respondents’ Perceptions of the Status Quo Matter in Non-Market Valuation with Choice Experiments? An Application to New Zealand Freshwater Streams," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(9), pages 1593-1615, September.
- Golosnoy, Vasyl & Okhrin, Yarema, 2008. "General uncertainty in portfolio selection: A case-based decision approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 718-734, September.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001.
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1341, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ani Guerdjikova & Jürgen Eichberger, 2012.
"Ambiguity, Data and Preferences for Information - A Case-Based Approach,"
THEMA Working Papers
2012-45 Classification-Je, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2013. "Ambiguity, data and preferences for information – A case-based approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1433-1462.
- Stephane Hess & John Rose, 2009. "Should Reference Alternatives in Pivot Design SC Surveys be Treated Differently?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 297-317, March.
- Gonzalo Valdés-Edwards & Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2013. "A Tractable Theory of Choice Based on Cell Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers hal-00606939, HAL.
- David Schmeidler, 2000. "Cognitive Foundations of Inductive Inference and Probability: An Axiomatic Approach," Working Papers 00-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Guerdjikova, Ani, 2010. "Case-based belief formation under ambiguity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 161-177, November.
- Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M., 2007. "Development of commuter and non-commuter mode choice models for the assessment of new public transport infrastructure projects: A case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 428-443, June.
- Jordan Louviere & Kenneth Train & Moshe Ben-Akiva & Chandra Bhat & David Brownstone & Trudy Cameron & Richard Carson & J. Deshazo & Denzil Fiebig & William Greene & David Hensher & Donald Waldman, 2005. "Recent Progress on Endogeneity in Choice Modeling," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 255-265, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.