Cumulative Utility Consumer Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ohio State University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 025.
Date of creation: Jun 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 410 Arps Hall 1945 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43210-1172
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1992.
"Case-Based Decision Theory,"
994, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Biswas, Tapan, 1977. "The Marshallian Consumer," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(173), pages 47-56, February.
- Milton Friedman, 1949. "The Marshallian Demand Curve," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57, pages 463.
- Enriqueta Aragonés, 1994.
"Negativity effect and the emergence of ideologies,"
Economics Working Papers
163, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1995.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1994.
"Act-Similarity in Case-Based Decision Theory,"
1081, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richard J. Herrnstein & Drazen Prelec, 1991. "Melioration: A Theory of Distributed Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 137-156, Summer.
- Dusansky, Richard & Kalman, Peter J., 1972. "The real balance effect and the traditional theory of consumer behavior: A reconciliation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 336-347, December.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Amit Pazgal, 1995. "History Dependent Brand Switching: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 1146, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Slaughter).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.