The Marshallian Demand Curve
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 57 (1949)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Smith & Mary Evans & H. Banzhaf & Christine Poulos, 2010.
"Can Weak Substitution be Rehabilitated?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 203-221, February.
- Yanagida, John F. & Conway, Roger K., 1979. "An Examination Of Demand Functions For Beef, Pork, And Broilers," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 8(2:), October.
- Hoover, Kevin D., 2004.
"Milton Friedman's Stance: The Methodology of Causal Realism,"
06-6, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hoover, 2004. "Milton Friedman’s Stance: The Methodology of Causal Realism," Working Papers 66, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Emeric Lendjel, 2001. "Le tâtonnement "marshallien" dans les premiers écrits d'Oskar Lange," Post-Print halshs-00515386, HAL.
- Maital, Shlomo, 2004. "Daniel Kahneman: on redefining rationality," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-14, March.
- David Schmeidler & Itzhak Gilboa, 1996. "Cumulative Utility Consumer Theory," Working Papers 025, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.