Corruption, political competition and environmental policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Rasim Yilmaz, 2013. "Deforestation, corruption, and private ownership in the forest sector," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 227-236, January.
- Philippe Delacote, 2011. "How concessions’ size may influence systemic corruption in forest harvesting: A theoretical assessment," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2011-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012.
"The Evolution of Renewable Energy Policy in OECD Countries: Aggregate Indicators and Determinants,"
2012.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona, 2012. "The evolution of renewable energy policy in Oecd countries:aggregate indicators and determinants," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009.
"Enforcement of Exogenous Environmental Regulations, Social Disapproval, and Bribery,"
dp-09-19-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009. "Enforcement of exogenous environmental regulation, social disapproval and bribery," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 940-945, December.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009. "Enforcement of Exogenous Environmental Regulations, Social Disapproval, and Bribery," Working Papers in Economics 392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2008.
"Secondary Issues and Party Politics: An Application to Environmental Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Secondary issues and party politics: an application to environmental policy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 519-546, April.
- Sangeeta Sonak & Mahesh Sonak & Asha Giriyan, 2008. "Shipping hazardous waste: implications for economically developing countries," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 143-159, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.