The Transition to the Market and Corruption in Post-socialist Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Political Studies Association in its journal Political Studies.
Volume (Year): 45 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Christos Kotsogiannis & Steve McCorriston, 2007.
"Corruption Around the World: Evidence from a Structural Model,"
0702, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Dreher, Axel & Kotsogiannis, Christos & McCorriston, Steve, 2007. "Corruption around the world: Evidence from a structural model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 443-466, September.
- Axel Dreher & Christos Kotsogiannis & Steve McCorriston, 2004. "Corruption Around The World: Evidence From A Structural Model," Public Economics 0406004, EconWPA.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011.
"Law, democracy and the quality of government in Africa,"
35502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2011. "Law, Democracy and the Quality of Government in Africa," Working Papers 11/018, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A., 2013.
"Inequality, poverty and quality of institutions: which freedom channels of globalization matter for Africa?,"
European Economic Letters,
European Economics Letters Group, vol. 2(1), pages 24-31.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Inequality, poverty and quality of institutions: which freedom channels of globalization matter for Africa?," Working Papers 13/014, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Inequality, poverty and quality of institutions: which freedom channels of globalization matter for Africa?," MPRA Paper 46929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2011.
"Finance and Democracy in Africa,"
11/020, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu Simplice & Michael E. Batuo, 2012. "The Impact of Liberalisation Policies on Inequality in Africa," Working Papers 12/038, African Governance and Development Institute..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.