Residential segregation in an all-integrationist world
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 54 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glen Ellison, 2010.
"Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
391, David K. Levine.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, June.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Sebastian Grauwin & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen, 2009.
"Dynamic models of residential segregation: Brief review, analytical resolution and study of the introduction of coordination,"
0914, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen & Sébastian Grauwin, 2009. "Dynamic models of residential segregation: Brief review, analytical resolution and study of the introduction of coordination," Post-Print halshs-00404400, HAL.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis, 2012.
"Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence,"
Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour
0312, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Branas-Garz & Penelope Hernandez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2011. "Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence," Working Papers 11-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dionysia Lambiri & Miguel Vargas, 2011. "Residential Segregation and Public Housing Policy, The Case of Chile," Working Papers 29, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Abhinav Singh & Dmitri Vainchtein & Howard Weiss, 2009. "Schelling's Segregation Model: Parameters, scaling, and aggregation," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 21(12), pages 341-366, September.
- Grauwin, Sébastian & Goffette-Nagot, Florence & Jensen, Pablo, 2012. "Dynamic models of residential segregation: An analytical solution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 124-141.
- Sebastian Grauwin & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Pablo Jensen, 2012. "Dynamic models of residential segregation: An analytical solution," Post-Print hal-00650292, HAL.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Penélope Hernández, 2007. "Modelling Segregation Through Cellular Automata: A Theoretical Answer," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vicente Royuela & Miguel Vargas, 2010. "Residential Segregation: A Literature Review," Working Papers 7, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.