Returns to human capital under uncertain reform: Good guys finish last
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 37 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993.
"Social Insurance and Transition,"
NBER Working Papers
4411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Aage, 1996. "Russian Occupational Wages in Transition," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 35-52, December.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert Tamura, 1994.
"Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth,"
in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 323-350
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert F. Tamura, 1990. "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert Tamura, . "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 90-5a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Truman F. Bewley, 1986. "Knightian Decision Theory: Part 1," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 807, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-26, June.
- Reinganum, Jennifer R., 1982.
"Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly,"
431, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1983. "Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 741-48, September.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Krueger, Alan B, 1994.
"Estimates of the Economic Returns to Schooling from a New Sample of Twins,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1157-73, December.
- Alan Krueger & Orley Ashenfelter, 1992. "Estimates of the Economic Return to Schooling from a New Sample of Twins," NBER Working Papers 4143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Spagat, 2002.
"Human Capital, Growth and Inequality in Transition Economies,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
499, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Spagat, Michael, 2002. "Human Capital, Growth and Inequality in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Siebern, 2000. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model of Unified Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 363-384, 08.
- Spagat, Michael, 2002.
"Human Capital and the Future of Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spagat, Michael, 2006. "Human capital and the future of transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 44-56, March.
- Michael Spagat, 2001. "Human Capital and the Future of Transition Economies," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 01/3, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2001.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.