The vintage economist
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 37 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erik Lindahl, 1954. "On Keynes‘ Economic System—Part One," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1-2), pages 19-32, 05.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
- Samuelson, P. A., 1974. "Remembrances of Frisch," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-23, June.
- H. R. Hudson, 1957. "A Model Of The Trade Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(66), pages 378-389, December.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Massimo Di Matteo & Serena Sordi, 2012. "Goodwin in Siena – Economist, Social Philosopher and Artist," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1220, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Geometrist of Economic Dynamics: Richard Goodwin's Birth Centennial," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1216, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Dynamical Coupling, Nonlinear Accelerator and the Persistence of Business Cycles," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1214, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.