The Wooden Horse that Wouldn't Rock: Reconsidering Frisch
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 623.
Date of creation: 01 May 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuelson, P. A., 1974. "Remembrances of Frisch," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-23, June.
- Ragnar Frisch, 1932. "Capital Production and Consumer-Taking: A Rejoinder," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 253.
- Blatt, John Markus, 1980. "On the Frisch Model of Business Cycles," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 467-79, November.
- Ragnar Frisch, 1931. "The Interrelation Between Capital Production and Consumer-Taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 646.
- V. Ragupathy & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Origins and Early Development of the Nonlinear Endogenous Mathematical Theory of the Business Cycle: Part I - The Setting," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1127, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.