Fusing Indissolubly the Cycle and the Trend: Richard Goodwin’s Profound Insight
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, The University of New South Wales in its series Discussion Papers with number 2012-30.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australian School of Business Building, Sydney 2052
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-06-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Economic Dynamics and the Theory of Steady Growth: An Historical Essay on Harrod's ‘Knife-edge'," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 97-123, Spring.
- Harcourt, G C, 1994. "Kahn and Keynes and the making of The General Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 11-23, February.
- Richard M. Goodwin, 1980. "World Trade Multipliers," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 2(3), pages 319-344, April.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Gratton).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.