Wealth seeking reconsidered
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Rauscher, 1997. "Conspicuous consumption, economic growth, and taxation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 35-42, February.
- Salamon, Peter & Komlos, John, 2005.
"The Poverty of Growth with Interdependent Utility Functions,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Komlos, John & Salamon, Peter, 2008. "The poverty of growth with interdependent utility functions," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2242-2247, December.
- John Komlos & Peter Salamon, 2005. "The Poverty of Growth with Interdependent Utility Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1470, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ngo Van Long & Stephanie F. McWhinnie, 2010.
"The Tragedy of the Commons in a Fishery when Relative Performance Matters,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2010-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Van Long, Ngo & McWhinnie, Stephanie F., 2012. "The tragedy of the commons in a fishery when relative performance matters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 140-154.
- D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Frick, Joachim R., 2007.
"Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 5, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 64, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Franz Wirl, 1994. "The ramsey model revisited: The optimality of cyclical consumption and growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Rege, Mari, 2008. "Why do people care about social status?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 233-242, May.
- Yamada, Katsunori, 2008. "Macroeconomic implications of conspicuous consumption: A Sombartian dynamic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 322-337, July.
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2002.
"Relative Wealth, Status Seeking, and Catching Up,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Giacomo Corneo & Olivier Jeanne, 1994. "Conspicuous Consumption and the Existence of Upward Sloping Demand Curves," Discussion Paper Serie A 461, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007. "Strategy in contests: an introduction," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier, 1998. "Social organization, status, and savings behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 37-51, October.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Jeanne, Olivier, 1997. "On relative wealth effects and the optimality of growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 87-92, January.
- Byeongju Jeong, 2013. "Bargaining and Wealth Accumulation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp479, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Katsunori Yamada, 2012. "Difference or Ratio: Implication of Status Preference on Stagnation," ISER Discussion Paper 0856rr, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jan 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.