The Theory of Equilibrium Growth
AbstractThis book aims to bridge the gap between elementary and advanced textbooks on growth theory, and to highlight and clarify the framework of intertemporal equilibrium that underlies much of growth theory.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198770817 and published in 1976.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.oup.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- Geir B. Asheim & Wolfgang Buchholz & John M. Hartwick & Tapan Mitra & Cees A. Withagen, 2005.
"Constant Savings Rates and Quasi-Arithmetic Population Growth under Exhaustible Resource Constraints,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1573, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Hartwick, John M. & Mitra, Tapan & Withagen, Cees, 2007. "Constant savings rates and quasi-arithmetic population growth under exhaustible resource constraints," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 213-229, March.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Hartwick, John M. & Mitra, Tapan & Withagen, Cees, 2005. "Constant savings rates and quasi-arithmetic population growth under exhaustible resource constraints," Memorandum 23/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Agliari, Anna, 2011. "Endogenous cycles in discontinuous growth models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1625-1639.
- Eriksson, Clas, 1996. "Economic growth with endogenous labour supply," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 533-544, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.