Exchange Rate Regimes and the Stability of Trade Policy in Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali M. Kutan & Josef C. Brada, 1998. "The persistence of moderate inflation in the Czech Republic and the Koruna crisis of May 1997," Working Papers 1998-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2000.
"Sources of real exchange rate fluctuations in transition economies: The case of Ploand and Hungary,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 14-2000, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Transition Economies: The Case of Poland and Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-275, June.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "The integration of transition economies into the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2182, The World Bank.
- Paul G. Hare, 2000.
"Trade Policy during the Transition. Lessons from the 1990s,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0006, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Paul Hare, 2001. "Trade Policy During the Transition: Lessons from the 1990s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 482-512, 04.
- David Barlow, 2003. "Purchasing Power Parity in Three Transition Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 201-221, September.
- David Barlow, 2004. "Purchasing Power Parity in Three Transition Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 201-221, September.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2001.
"Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Transition Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2004. "Real exchange rate dynamics in transition economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Boštjan Jazbec, 2002. "Real Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 482, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 1999. "The EU factor in the trade policies of Central European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2239, The World Bank.
- David M. Kemme & Saktinil Roy, 2005.
"Real Exchange Rate Misalignment: Prelude to Crisis?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp797, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kemme, David M. & Roy, Saktinil, 2006. "Real exchange rate misalignment: Prelude to crisis?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-230, October.
- Fernando Luengo & Ignacio Álvarez, 2007. "Integración Comercial y Dinámica Económica: España ante el Reto de la Ampliación," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Horvath, Julius & Jonas, Jiri, 1998. "Exchange rate regimes in the transition economies: Case study of the Czech Republic: 1990-1997," ZEI Working Papers B 11-1998, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Brada, Josef C., 1998. "Introduction: Exchange Rates, Capital Flows, and Commercial Policies in Transition Economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 613-620, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.