Ownership Structure and Determinants of Technical Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Chinese Enterprises (1986-1990)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V N Balasubramanyam & X Fu, 2002.
"Township and village enterprises in China,"
539923, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2009.
"Can China's Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 874-888, April.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Bigsten, Arne & Hu, Angang, 2006. "Can China’s Growth be Sustained? A Productivity Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 236, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jinghai Zheng, 2010.
"Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm-level productivity growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 1829-1865, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Zheng, Jinghai, 2010. "Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm level productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhicheng LIANG & Ping HUA & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2006.
"Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China,"
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & PING HUA & ZHICHENG LIANG, 2006. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency, And Productivity Growth: Evidence From China," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(1), pages 27-52.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua & Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Development, Economic Efficiency and Productivity Growth: Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00562630, HAL.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013.
"Institution and decomposition of natural disaster impact on growth,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 720 - 738, November.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Institution and decomposition of natural-disaster impact on growth," MPRA Paper 35537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaolan Fu, 2005. "Exports, technical progress and productivity growth in a transition economy: a non-parametric approach for China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 725-739.
- Yip, Tsz Leung & Sun, Xin Yu & Liu, John J., 2011. "Group and individual heterogeneity in a stochastic frontier model: Container terminal operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 517-525, September.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2002. "Efficiency-enhancing effects of private and collective enterprises in transitional China," Discussion Papers 9, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Watanabe, Michio & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2007. "Efficiency analysis of Chinese industry: A directional distance function approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6323-6331, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.