Productivity change in Chinese industry: 1953-1985
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman, 2013. "Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 220-231.
- Chow, Clement Kong-Wing & Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1997. "Measuring the Technological Leadership of International Joint Ventures in a Transforming Economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 147-157, June.
- Yanrui Wu, 1997. "Capital Stock Estimates for China's Regional Economies: Results and Analyses," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Parker, David, 2002. "Labour and Total Factor Productivity in the Chinese Electronics Industry in the 1990s," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30628, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "Analyzing China's productivity growth: Evidence from manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 531-551.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.