Productivity change in Chinese industry: 1953-1985
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman, 2013. "Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 220-231.
- Chow, Clement Kong-Wing & Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu, 1997. "Measuring the Technological Leadership of International Joint Ventures in a Transforming Economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 147-157, June.
- Yanrui Wu, 1997. "Capital Stock Estimates for China's Regional Economies: Results and Analyses," Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics 07-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "Analyzing China's productivity growth: Evidence from manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 531-551.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Parker, David, 2002. "Labour and Total Factor Productivity in the Chinese Electronics Industry in the 1990s," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) 30628, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Raiser, Martin, 1996. "How are China's state-owned enterprises doing in the 1990s? Evidence from three interior provinces," Kiel Working Papers 781, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.