State equity ownership and firm market performance: evidence from China's newly privatized firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Global Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt Hess & Abeyratna Gunasekarage & Martin Hovey, 2010. "State-dominant and non-state-dominant ownership concentration and firm performance: Evidence from China," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 264-289, September.
- Helen Hu & On Tam & Monica Tan, 2010. "Internal governance mechanisms and firm performance in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 727-749, December.
- Wan, Jiayong & Yuce, Ayse, 2007. "Listing regulations in China and their effect on the performance of IPOs and SOEs," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 366-378, September.
- Hovey, Martin & Naughton, Tony, 2007. "A survey of enterprise reforms in China: The way forward," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 138-156, June.
- Keasey, Kevin & McGuinness, Paul B., 2008. "Firm value and its relation to equity retention levels, forecast earnings disclosures and underpricing in initial public offerings in Hong Kong," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 642-662, December.
- Alpalhão, Rui & Alves, Paulo, 2013. "States as LBO Specialists: evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 51433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- James Laurenceson & Bing Bing Jiang & Kam Ki Tang, . "Share reform and the performance of Chinaï¿½s listed companies," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 1005, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Li, Shaomin & Selover, David D. & Stein, Michael, 2011. ""Keep silent and make money": Institutional patterns of earnings management in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 369-382, October.
- Trien Le & Amon Chizema, 2011. "State ownership and firm performance: Evidence from the Chinese listed firms," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 2(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.