Earnings forecast errors in IPO prospectuses and their associations with initial stock returns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Firth, Michael, 1997. "An analysis of the stock market performance of new issues in New Zealand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 63-85, February.
- Michael Firth, 1998. "IPO profit forecasts and their role in signalling firm value and explaining post-listing returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 29-39.
- Jaggi, Bikki, 1997. "Accuracy of forecast information disclosed in the IPO prospectuses of Hong Kong companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 301-319.
- Danny Yeung, 2012. "The Impact of Institutional Ownership: A Study of the Australian Equity Market," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 11, June.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2006.
"Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 06001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 131-149, May.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Cazavan-Jeny, Anne, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses : an empirical analysis," Les Cahiers de Recherche 827, HEC Paris.
- Ahmad-Zaluki, Nurwati A. & Campbell, Kevin & Goodacre, Alan, 2011. "Earnings management in Malaysian IPOs: The East Asian crisis, ownership control, and post-IPO performance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 111-137, June.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Brahim & Yin, Shuxing, 2008. "Warrants in IPOs: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-554, November.
- Vong, Anna P.I. & Trigueiros, Duarte, 2010. "The short-run price performance of initial public offerings in Hong Kong: New evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 253-261.
- Keasey, Kevin & McGuinness, Paul B., 2008. "Firm value and its relation to equity retention levels, forecast earnings disclosures and underpricing in initial public offerings in Hong Kong," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 642-662, December.
- Isabelle Martinez & Emmanuelle Negre, 2011. "Les déterminants de la communication volontaire des entreprises cibles d'OPA/OPE : le cas des synergies," Post-Print hal-00650551, HAL.
- Alain Schatt & Thierry Roy, 2002. "Analyse Empirique Des Ecarts De Previsions De Benefices Dans Les Prospectus D'Introduction : Le Cas Francais," Post-Print halshs-00584529, HAL.
- Cormier, Denis & Martinez, Isabelle, 2006. "The association between management earnings forecasts, earnings management, and stock market valuation: Evidence from French IPOs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 209-236.
- Anis Mnif, 2009. "Corporate Governance And Management Earnings Forecast Quality: Evidence From French Ipos," Post-Print halshs-00459171, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.